yearinreview

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » yearinreview » friendsday » How can I see, edit and share my Friends Day Video?

How can I see, edit and share my Friends Day Video?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Facebook is marking its 12th birthday by creating personalised videos for all its users, sending them on a trip down memory lane on what it is calling "Friends Day".

The videos stitch together photos that you have shared on Facebook - representing "special moments with your friends" - into a short film that can be edited and shared.

If you log into the social network today, you will see your Friends Day video at the top of your News Feed. You can also see it by going to facebook.com/friendsday, or by clicking "Watch Yours" below a friendís Friends Day video.

The first Friends Day video you see will be pre-populated with photos Facebook thinks you'll like, but it is also customisable and any of the photos can be edited before you share it.
http://fbhelp.center/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Schermafbeelding-2017-02-02-om-08.39.10-679x332.png

Stromae wrote:

Facebook is marking its 12th birthday by creating personalised videos for all its users, sending them on a trip down memory lane on what it is calling "Friends Day".

The videos stitch together photos that you have shared on Facebook - representing "special moments with your friends" - into a short film that can be edited and shared.

If you log into the social network today, you will see your Friends Day video at the top of your News Feed. You can also see it by going to facebook.com/friendsday, or by clicking "Watch Yours" below a friendís Friends Day video.

The first Friends Day video you see will be pre-populated with photos Facebook thinks you'll like, but it is also customisable and any of the photos can be edited before you share it.

Stromae wrote:

سمك

is friendsday app  working ?

Hola

You are here » yearinreview » friendsday » How can I see, edit and share my Friends Day Video?